.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Sunday, November 21, 2004

And lest we forget

Lest we forget the namesake and inspiration for this blog ... we'll end the week with a quick roundup of Tom Coburn and sterilization. And maybe a bit of Tom Coburn and lesbians. First, CNN reports that Oklahoma attorney general Drew Edmondson (whose son had quite the reputation in high school) states that he has no doubt Coburn committed Medicaid fraud by failing to fully disclose that he'd sterilized Andrea Plummer. Of course, he hadn't told her either, so I suppose it's only to be expected he wouldn't tell the Feds.

Have we mentioned lately how odd it is that all these values-toting Republicans would favor someone who sterilizes women against their consent? Not to mention, the lesbian thing.

Indianz.com, and FOX pick up the story, and there are even allegations by Coburn supporters that it doesn't matter since Medicaid just doesn't care. No link because that comes off some winger's blog and I won't give him the satisfaction of directing traffic his way by linking to it.

Hmmmm. Well, aboutthe Medicaid doesn't care thing -- I care. So I'm going to keep talking about it.

As for Tom Coburn and the lesbians ...

A google search is less than promising, with a mere 3,000 hits, but I think the story still has legs. I'll get to work on it over the holidays and see if we can get that up to a healthy 5-10,000 hits.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I'd never heard Coburn's story before. After reading a bit about him, I'd say you tamed it down a bit for your blog title. Personally, I'd label him a monster.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Cookie said...

He's all that and more. I also think he's a perfect xample of why these so-called *religious conservatives* are so very dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home