.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

*blushing*

I'm beginning to remind myself of that clever little quip 'How can I miss you if you won't go away?'

But I simply can't rest peacefully until I post this --- and correct an error or two on my other *I'm almost gone, really I am!* post.

This is simply too important. Via Rob's Blog, there's a juicy little sum-up of everything you need to know about Social Security and Privatization over at The Stinging Nettle.

Read it! Me, I've had a nice glass of homemade elderberry cordial :=D to calm down from all the plagiarism I found this evening ... so I'm off to sleep.

Really, I am taking a break from blogging so I can do my grading. Really I am!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Take a break...I'm long due for one myself (there is a world out there beyond the blogosphere :)

It's just that the current US situation won't let me...the idiocy, hubris, arrogance, and general shitty nature of the Bush administration (and Bush personally) make me sick.

I need a new career...as an investigative reporter. I could get paid for it, do a better job, and enjoy every minute :)

Go, grade... :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home