.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I don't even know how to react

CIA plans to purge its agency --- sources say White House has ordered new chief to eliminate officers who were disloyal to Bush

Purge ordered at CIA

The White House has ordered the new CIA director, Porter Goss, to purge the agency of officers believed to have been disloyal to President George W. Bush or of leaking damaging information to the media about the conduct of the Iraq war and the hunt for Osama bin Laden, according to knowledgeable sources.


We knew it was coming and that they would claim a mandate for such.

But it's hard to believe they really are this crazy.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Rob said...

It's Bush, surrounding himself with only those who already agree with him. You know, so no original thoughts (known in Bush-speak as "disloyal") creep in.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

It's really disturbing. I knew it would happen, but I don't think I believed it.

On my bad days, I find myself doubting this country will survive this.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home