.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

We're owned

Well, I finally watched F911 last night --- and I'm surprised it caused such a stink. Maybe it's that I grew up in oil and gas country, and nothing those people do would surprise me.

As a result, I really don't have a lot to say about it. The characterizations gleaned from real-life footage strike me as true to form. There's nothing about Moore's delineation of the links between Bush and the Saudis which strikes me as improbable or out of the ordinary. It's just how it is --- in short, oilmen really will do just about anything for $$$.

I think I'll spend a few days putting together some stuff about the oil and gas culture and post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home