.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, December 27, 2004

Diet for a Dead Planet

Why am I buying Diet for a Dead Planet: How the Food Industry Is Killing Us? Do I think I'll necessarily believe everything in it? No. Do I actually believe I can ever manage to ingest only organic foods? No.

I'm buy it because the primary critique of this book is funded by Republicans, drug companies and agribusiness, including Ag Processing Inc., American Cyanamid, Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill, Ciba-Geigy, ConAgra Foods, DowElanco, DuPont, Exxon Mobil, HJ Heinz, Lilly Endowment, McDonalds, Monsanto, National Agricultural Chemical Association, Novartis, Proctor & Gamble, Sunkist Growers and United Agri Products.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home