.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Grading ... again

And thankfully, for the last time until next year.

I'll be pretty scarce for a day or so --- but it's better than slapdash, I suppose --- although I'm certainly inclined to the slapdash and rather like it.

So bear with me --- I have some fifty essays, twenty stories and an unknown number of final exams to grade. I know the new categories on the sidebar are incomplete and the latest entries lack enlightened comment. But I have to grade and just get it over with.

In the meantime, read the latest critique of Beinart and discuss. I'll be watching over your shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home