.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Abu Gonzales and tornado shelters

It's been a good day.

I signed a petition against torture and Abu G. over at Act for Change and sent out a slew of personalized anti-Abu emails through MoveOn.

I hesitate contacting state reps and senators --- I mean, how do you think Mr. Lesbians Roamin' the Hills of Southeast Oklahoma and I Sterilize Young Girls Without Their Consent Coburn will vote anyway?

Although Dan Boren might have some pull.

I haven't yet decided on my next anti-Abu G. move. I'm sure I will by dinnertime, however.

Also got another $500 knocked off my tornado shelter, which brings it down to less than $1500, including installation. You can't even buy a shelter locally for less than $2000. This is a good deal, and FEMA approved, no less. I'll have it by the end of the month, well before tornado season begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home