.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, January 21, 2005

Because spring is on the way ...

Maybe not for you, but I can definitely sense the very beginnings of Spring.

In particular, in a few weeks, I'll be starting seeds.

So, in celebration, I'm going to redo the blog and give it a green theme.

Bear with me --- the last time i did this, I crashed the whole thing and lost some stuff I really didn't want to lose. Hopefully it will go better this time.

5 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Leila M. said...

just copy the template into notepad first!

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Yeah, what Leila said. I do that every time I make template changes (and all my "customizations" have extensive notes in non-displayed remarks so I know what they are and where they go when I do overhauls :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Cookie said...

Okay, I now have a copy of my template, and i even saved it.

The transition went fairly smoothly, however, which is a relief. Still some tweaking to do but not bad!

Now if I can just stay on task. (fat chance)

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger MJ said...

I, for one, am "wowed" by your new look. Have you seen this?
http://www.quitmeter.com/

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Cookie said...

I'm really surprised I like it. But I do --- and it's a perfect spring theme, don't you think?

Thanks for the link --- I'm off to check it out now!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home