.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Blogging Abu

Human Rights First is blogging the Abu Gonzale hearings here.

Now, be aware that I spent almost an hour trying to get the Abu blog to come up using Safari as a browser. I finally trudged up Internet Explorer and was able to get right into the blog.

It's a good one. Kos and others are also doing some blogging of the hearings but it takes forever for those pages to load for me because of all the traffic and commentary at Kos. I'm on dialup out in the middle of the woods in the Ozarks. My options are limited. So Human Rights First gets the job done much more efficiently for me.

Besides, they're doing a nice job of it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home