.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, January 31, 2005

The Elections

Agonist has a really excellent roundup of links to stories about the elections. I'm refusing comment, not because I'm not interested, but because so many others are doing a much better job than I could.

Besides, I don't really have an opinion, good or bad. This is what I know: I am suspicious of the media hoopla and especially the possibilities [probabilities] of exploitation by the Bushinistas. I am concerned about the aftermath of the elections and the natur of whoever has been put into office.

I'm in wait and see mode, IOW. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Leila M. said...

same here-- wait and see because there isn't much of a choise right now anyway.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Yes. We'll see ... might be good, might not. We'll see.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home