.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, January 14, 2005

Friday afternoon poultry blogging

This handsome fellow was responsible for herding all those runaway chickens over to my place and under my porch. It took him a while to understand that I wasn't planning on cooking him for dinner --- the hens were much more savvy, and quickly learned that I would feed them a little extra if they came to the front door and sounded weak. But he came around eventually. Unfortunately, by the time he realized I wasn't planning on making a nice fricasee out of him, his people realized this is where he'd run off to.

I miss my little band of runaway chickens.

21550013lg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home