.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Good and necessary reading

In between chores today, I'm reading Orcinus' series The Rise of Pseudo Fascism. It's really quite excellent, especially for the politically phobic and naive (like me). He makes short work of the links between, causes/effects, emergences and whatnots of how we got from there to here.

The series segues with some articles by Dave Johnson that I've been reading, linked atSeeing the Forest. Go to the links on the left under Best of STF, including those beneath the heading Articles not at STF, and start reading.

I mean, the simple fact is, I'm a naif and have no background knowledge for understanding what's going on. I spent virtually all my time in recent years buried in Native American matters, language revitalization, grad school, goats (?), lasagna gardening (??) --- and all this has come out of the blue for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one. So, for me, these are necessary and good readings, and speak at my level.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home