.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Homosexuality & the Teachings of the Church

Fides, Spes, Caritas has some interesting discussion about sodomy and misinterpretation (of scripture) regarding homosexuality.

I'm far from a theologian --- in fact, I was studiously raised outside the confines of any religion, as my family has always abhorred organized religion of any sort. One result is that I'm at a loss when confronted by the radicals who insist homosexuality is specifically proscribed by the Bible. Fides' discussions, however, cast welcome light on this issue and are imminently readable and understandable even to heathens like myself. :=D

Definitely recommended reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home