.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Evil Abu

Read it.

Not simply the memos, but:

In listening to their self-absorbed, self-delusional speeches and comments, it is astonishing to watch figures like Specter and Hatch (much less Gonzales and Rumsfeld, before them) balance on the end of this pin. And yet the arguments spiral to ever-greater heights of self-contradiction, non-sequitur, and outright, unapologetic denial.

Pretty accurate characterization.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Didja know your Stop Gonzales banner is on the bottom of the page (I thought it was gone at first)?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Yes. It's embarrassing, but I haven't yet been able to work it like I want at the top. I thought I could fix it today but ended up spending most of the day grading (almost ten hours of grading today --- but that's ten hours I won't have to do this weekend).

I'm hoping to have it doodled up right so I can get it back on top by tomorrow.

I'm a bit HTML challenged, :=D

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Put it right below [div id="content"].

In your site, viewing the source code, that's where it would go to get it in the same location as it is in mine. I tested it (copied your source code, put it in my blog template and previewed) and it worked like a champ.

To keep my stuff organized, I put comments (with a < and a ! right after, which makes the Blogger publisher ignore the line) so I know what is what.

:) I'm far from HTML guru, experimentation is my key.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home