.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, February 25, 2005

Hey girly! I'm just a fifth

Not sure how, but I managed to underscore Sister Scorpion on the white trash test.

Sure did want to answer yea! on the mullet question, though. And had I taken this last week, I would have outranked everyone in white trashness. Unfortunately, I found a sucker, uh I mean taker, for all my broken television sets.

I am 20% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

5 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger M.T. Daffenberg said...

I scored 19% white trash. If I'm honest, there was a time in my life when I would've been closer to 50%, and possibly more. I come from a long line of truck drivers and backwoods Missouri/Arkansas hillbillies. :)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Yea, I'm pretty much Hillbilly myself. :=D

I think it was the mullet question that did me in, though. That and the televisions. And the Cameros and Trans-Ams.

Plus I quit smoking and Sister Scorpion hasn't yet.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Lydia Daffenberg said...

WHAT?! I got 24%! No fair! I GUARANTEE that my hubby, MT Daffy, IS more white trash than me! Really! I can't help my dad was an asshole! I come from pure German stock, thank you very much! Hmmphh!

By the way, Cookie, You're blogrolled, finally.

Cheers.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

I add with my fingers ;) lol

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Rob said...

16%, though with my background if I'd have taken this in the late 80's/early to mid 90's I'd have been around 90%.

Never had a mullet, though :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home