.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My email to Joe Lieberman

Contact him here.

Mr Lieberman: [I refuse to call him Senator]

I may not be a resident of Connecticut. I will, however, be joining thousands and thousands of other Democrats in funding your opposition in the next election.

I will be doing so because you are not a Democrat. Instead, you have thrown your lot in with the pro-torture Republicans, sharing with them and validating the *moral* values of sado-masochistic rape, dehumanization and torture.

I am not simply saddened by your betrayal of Democratic and American ideals --- I am disgusted.

This is a dark day for America and for Democracy.

My Name, A Proud and True Democrat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home