.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Trouble and Woe for the Blog Template

I just looked at the blog using Internet Explorer, and gack! It's an entirely different animal than what it is on Safari (the browser I usually use).

But it's late and I won't be able to fix it until tomorrow afternoon.

My apologies, especially to those of you having to use a magnifying glass to read the posts.

Gack! What have I done?

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Looked normal in IE6 here. Do you have your IE font size set way small?

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

yeah it looks fine with mine, too/ are you on a miniscule moniter?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home