.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wednesday Evening pre-SOTU Anti-Snark

Okay, so admittedly, I am positively distraught over the look of the blog right now. Much of my distress is over the necessary STOP GONZALES! banner at top --- and yes, I'm aware there's greater morality and value to posting the banner than to worrying over color coordination.

But still --- it clashes. And I'll grant you, that's likely the point of the design. You know, something like:

Torture is ugly ---> Gonzales' and the Bushinistas' motivations are beyond ugly ---> therefore, torturously ugly banner.

In any case, a little earlier, I managed to contain my raging case of snarkiness over the present condition of the blog (could it BE any uglier???) and shot off a very civil and contained and logical plea to Ken Salazar to vote against confirmation of The Evil Abu.

I urge all of you to do the same.

You can contact him through his Senate website. Do it now before you watch the SOTU and get yourself in as big a snit as I am over the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home