.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Day Ten (?), Garden Journal 2005, con't.

Planted today:

Hyssop
Sage
Creeping Thyme
Passion Flower (using seeds I collected from the naturalized passion flower all over my property)
Narajilla (a stretch, but maybe . . . although probably not, as we freeze in winter)
Edible chrysanthemum
Parsley
Borage

Tonight I start soaking edible nasturtiums, tri-color pole beans, loofah, chard and peas.

Tomorrow, I'll plant some more tomato varieties including Black Tula, Aunt Gertie's and Snowy White Cherry.

This will be the first time in several years I don't plant echinacea. I did plant some yellow coneflowers, but not the same thing! It's possible I may be seeing some of the echinacea the bunny ate (grrrrr) coming back. But maybe not. In any case, I'm going to have to wait til next year to start it again, as I already have too, too much started already and not enough garden patches ready. The excess plants, I may pot up and try to sell at a store down the road. Maybe.

But maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home