.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Fucking rodents update 2

I don't know what's going on, but it's the freaking rodent woodstock in here tonight.

A mouse runs out from under the stove and into the plant room.

Five minutes later, a mouse runs out of the plant room and under the stove.

Five minutes later the mouse runs out from under the stove and into the plant room.

Five minutes later ... ad nauseam infinitum etc.

So I took the broom and began banging on the stove. Did it for ten-fifteen minutes. Made mental note to get a rodent proof composter for the compost waiting to go into my other composter. Made another mental note to get steel can for the dog food.

Plan to go out tomorrow and get that spray insulation stuff and some steel wool and fill me some holes.

Said a few words of thanks for my wisdom in purchasing a shitload of bait bars at the feed store last fall. Kicked my butt that I forgot to put them out all winter.

Mouse, you're in big trouble!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger MJ said...

We saw a mouse in the house the other day too. But we are used to it, and we just said, "You see that?" (Yea, like who knows who might be hallucinating at any given time.) With the "bubonic plague plumbing crisis" around here, rodents seem relatively harmless. Not to diminish your battle, however! Cookie's nemesis! Don't let it know you're afraid!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger KCB said...

Mice. Ugh. Go, Cookie! Kick its tiny ass. I've only had one mouse-in-the-house encounter, but it was a dead mouse stuck on the end of my vacuum cleaner house and I just about died. Damn things.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Hey! Where'd you go? I need a rodent update!

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Leila M. said...

ewww get rid of it. May not be au naturale, but kark it!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home