.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Thursday, March 03, 2005

If I disappear ...

... it isn't because I've given up on the whole thing and run off to China or the Canadian Wilderness.

It's because I've managed to break my mouse AGAIN and in exactly the same way I always break it: by thinking that a little spring is actually a big piece of dirt.

He. I think I may need glasses.

I just managed to order myself a new mouse, but it will likely take a few days to get here and the keyboard stuff doesn't work for me. For the time being, I've gt the mouse working, but I doubt that lasts.

WHATever. If I disappear, don't call out the calvary. I'm simply suffering a broken mouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home