.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Negligent Blogger

Okay, you all are just going to have to bear with me because there's just so much stuff going on.

On top of everything else, there's students panicking because they're catapulting right into the end of the semester. And of course, I'm panicking along with them.

Then there's all kinds of strange and interesting outdoor things going on, the latest being SOME REALLY SCARY TRACKS out back. Huge. Not bear. But maybe wolf or wild cat, although it's looking like wolf.

And yes, we have wolves here. We have everything here, but none of you all know that and that's exactly how we want to keep it.

Shoot, I didn't know we had wolves here til one ran right in front of my car just about a year ago. Let me tell you, they are HUGE.

So there's the huge scary tracks right behind my place which I ever would have seen had I not put in septic which resulted in me having absolutely no ground cover right now for half the backyard area and it's been raining so the ground is really soft and you wouldn't believe how big these tracks are. Jiminy!

And of course there's all the family stuff going on.

So I will likely be a begligent blogger for another week. Of course, every time I say that, I start posting up a storm. I doubt that happens now, though --- I'm just way too busy.

So bear with me. I'll be back in a few days.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Tomorrow is my last day of work and I'm on break till April 4. (-:
But I've got a mountain of papers to grade in the next few days. )-;
Ooh, a big wolf, how cool. I like the sound of your place. Have you read any Cormac McCarthy? I bet you'd like him, too.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home