.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, March 04, 2005

Reason 92 I'm suspicious of most people who end every conversation with a religious homily

The last self-proclaimed saved Christian who set foot in my place announced out of the blue (after appointing himself my *mentor* for goats) (????) that if I want to get a job, I better start wearing a bra.

SAY WHAT???

First, I have a job. Second, I WAS wearing a bra, not to mention he showed up unannounced and uninvited and plopped himself inmy living room and proceeded to spew out a bunch of crap like that.

Third, he pulled that only a few weeks after I had to break up a fight between two self-proclaimed saved Christian ladies in my living room during a meeting in which they were both trying to con me out of something.

Jeebus.

4 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

holy crap.

Ok, I know what you can do. Quote them a religious homily. From the Quran.

I freaking dare you!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Rob said...

What a boob.

(Sorry for the pun.)

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Cookie said...

He, Leila.

But I've come up with a better solution. These days, I just don't let people like that through the door.

Most of the Christians I know around here are really sweet people. These people put shame on them, IMO.

A few homilies from the Quran carefully placed right back at people like this isn't such a bad idea, though.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Ceres said...

I had no idea that kind of stuff still went on. It used to happen all the time when I was growing up but, alas, no one could save me.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home