.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sleep, Glorious Sleep

Okay, I know I haven't been posting, but it's because I'm on break and a couple of days ago, fell asleep. Well, not literally, but I've run between 10-12 hours of sleep a night for several nights now.

I really needed it, too. I knew I was getting pretty exhausted, but I didn't realize just how badly.

Add to that, all the gardening and other chores --- like I've been trying to sneak-paint the floors in here --- someday I'll put down laminate but, for now, I'm trying to prime, paint, poly the subfloors. This has been going on for a year now. I want to get them painted and primed to protect them, which may sound excessive but what are you going to do? I have to do it in bits and pieces because I haven't had a clear stretch of time to finish them in forever --- I planned to last summer but we had a fire in that house I co-owned, and I ended up having to drive back and forth back and forth back and forth and put all my energy into cleaning up that fire.

So bit by bit, I'm doing it here.

It hasn't helped that whenever I've had a couple of minutes, blogger has refused to let me post. Grrrrrr.

So I've missed the opportunity to rant about a lot of stuff, including Maureen Dowd (again) (why is it that the same people who would NEVER advocate Rice demand that I MUST advocate Dowd Because She Is A Woman --- sorry, but NO WAY! My advocacy goes to women doing a killer job, and there's a mess of them, too --- but it doesn't go to women who do a lackluster job and do the very things they accuse everyone else of then hang the anvil of Womanhood over anyone who dares disagree with them).

Then of course there's the global warming thing and we're running out of oil and looks like I seriously need to get serious about going solar and getting my dysfunctional well going again and everything else.

Whatever, there's lots to talk about but blogger has refused to let me do it and I just haven't had time to sit and wait for blogger to let me in, what with the sleeping and everything else.

But I'm back now, kind of at least, and will surely find something to get my knickers in a knot over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home