.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, March 21, 2005

Whatever it was that needed to be done ...

... it was done.

As you can probably imagine, it's been marathon talking around here, especially as all the predictable catastrophes which always surround death have been breaking out everywhere.

Whatever the case, much of my interest in near death experiences came about because my sister had one --- a negative one --- she saw what she described as hell.

Which reminds me I have GOT to start editing my posts. Jeez. But who has the time?

In any case, I knew the NDE was a profound experience for her, and I also knew she's been depressed for a long time. But I thought her depression was due to her health --- the childbirth during which she had the NDE was a real booger, very rough on her --- and she's had some other health problems since.

I also thought she'd suppressed the memory of the NDE.

But she hadn't forgotten.

And yes, I've been kind of manipulatively needling her about it, acting like she'd never told me about it and telling her about everything I've been reading about them and wow this and wow that!

And yesterday she burst out about the NDE and how it had turned her life upside down and how she's been profoundly depressed ever since. Which of course I knew but which of course I dfidn't put two and two together about. She's been on her sofa at home crying ever since, which is also largely related to my brother, but is also because of her NDE and facing it and finally after all this time dealing with it.

I predict a very positive outcome for her.

In any case, that was my intention in going after the NDEs, gathering the info and focussing myself on them and needling her into admission and acceptance of what had happened --- and my mission is now accomplished. I may post more on them, but probably not.

Well okay, probably I will. But not for a while.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Wow. What an intense time you are having. I predict a positive outcome for all.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home