.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Bumblers are Back

Okay everyone, stand back and watch out! The Bumblers are awake, up and running and looking for food.

OEBV01P01_01B

I like the smaller honeybees, too, but I have a serious soft spot for The Bumblers. I like it when they try to organize attacks because they're so, so easy to outrun. You get a little too close to their nest and here they come! Watch out! They must be going a good -20 MPH, because all their energy and flapping goes to just trying to stay up in the air.

Actually, from what I've seen of them, they're the gentlest of the bees. And fun, too. I really enjoy doodling around out back and meeting up with them. They're lovely little creatures. And funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home