.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Thursday, April 14, 2005

More of The Negligent Blogger

Okay, so I only just now finished my taxes --- I ended up doing two tax programs at once, just to make sure I didn't completely blow it, and even took out Audit insurance, just in case!

But I haven't yet gotten to the pile of paperwork on just as pressing matters. Although I did manage to finish grading this round of papers.

Add to that, the two days lost from my life when first my car broke down, then the car loaned to me by a friend broke down. Yoikes!

But I really am almost back. Just too much to do, not enough time, etc.

If you think my neglect of the blog is bad, you ought to see my house. !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home