.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Finished

Okay, so there's a little more paperwork ...

... but all in all, I am finally finished grading, recording, whatever, for the semester.

And my computer didn't crash and take all the grades with it like it did last year, thanks to a huge lightning storm right in the middle of grading.

And my printer even printed, although I had to keep removing the cartridge and filling it, and even though it didn't want to work when I had a month's worth of receipts and a mess of seedpacks sitting on its cords.

So all I have to do now is fill in the handwritten paperwork, put everything together, get up at the break of dawn ... and deliver the grades for the semester.

I feel like I've been run over by a truck ...

4 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Yippee! You're finished. And still sane. Kudos to you.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

You ought to see my house, though. Yikes! I haven't had a chance to clean in days and, even before, I was doing most of my stuff outside.

I have dustbunnies the size of large dogs. ! And I murdered an indoor plant because I forgot to water any of them --- for the last month!

There are things in places around here I didn't even know I had. Both the places and the things.

But I'm done. I've never been so excited about being done in my life!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

yipes how many plagiarized papers? Was it intentional, or of the "too lame to rephrase the article" type?

bizarro!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Leila, I don't know - a mess of them. And one from a class I'd complimented only a week or so ago as being the FIRST class I'd ever had where there'd been no plgiarism.

*sigh* I spoke too soon.

One is a repeat offender - F in the same class last semester from a different teacher. I gave her D. She's screwed now --- no way a nursing program will let her in, so we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief.

I think they're lazy and they've gotten away with it for years - I'm sure it's how they got out of high school. And I think it says something about their underlying pathology. They're thieves and quite willing to do nothing but take credit, if it will get them what they want.

Most of the students doing it, BTW, are older - only one was 18-19. So, in oter words, they knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home