.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, May 23, 2005

Garden Blogging Number 1

Lion's Ear, Basil, Nicotiana and echinacea which survived the freeze end of April ... but which I haven't yet planted - !!!
basillionsears

Blueberries, clover and weeds. Next year, I'm throwing out red clover seeds everywhere.
bloobsclover

Loofah, wild poinsettia, morning glories, cardinal flowers and some other things --- the loofah will be planted along the front fence in a week or so.
loofpoinsglories

Mmm mmm strawberries! In their own bed on the front porch (which also has cilantro, a tomato plant or two, echinacea, loofah and ... can't remember. You can see the edges of a cardboard box in the background. I put cardboard boxes in all my beds. Worms loves them!
strawbs

More photos in a day or so. I took these in my jammies because I haven't gotten into clothes today --- too busy painting to put on real clothes. :=D

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Leila M. said...

COOOL

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home