.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Okay, I'm back

*blushing* Truth is, a lot of my time the past few days has been spent over on The Psychotic Farmers Forum battling rightwing batshit loonies.

That and mowing. And painting the bathroom I've been painting for over a year now. And worryng about my tomatoes. And thinking about getting a new job. And rassling a really annoying student who wats a better grade. Etc.

But I kind of think I'm back now. I feel much better --- can't believe it took almost two and a half weeks of 12 hour a night sleeping, but I'm starting to feel downright perky.

So I don't have anything particularly deep to say yet --- my mind is very occupied with the fact that I honestly have nothing but winter clothing and work clothes --- but give me a little time.

5 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Ereshkigal said...

Nice to have you back! I can hardly wait to read more of your adventures with the agricuckoos.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger MJ said...

You're back! I'm happy.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I just applied for a job at Lowes. !!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger MJ said...

So what's happening with the Lowe's job? How do you feel about that?

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I don't know yet. I did the application online, and they have to run a background check on you.

Of course, it doesn't help I've been online most of the day.

I feel ... mmm, mixed about it. There's a local lumber place and I may go apply there --- Lowes is ne of those big box places and that bothers me. But I could sure use the discounts. !!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home