.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Okay

So, as MJ says, Alrighty then!

I dare anyone who doesn't believe in global warming to go through what I just went through.

There were tornados to the north of me. Tornados to the south. And, of course, tornados to the west of me. Satellite pics with arrows showing tornados going every which way, north, south, due east and one which couldn't make up its mind and kept changing directions. And now we're having a flood.

Damn, and I don't have my freaking gutters up yet, although i do have one rain barrel set up.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Ho-ly shit! That sounds exciting.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home