.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Right. Sure. I believe this.

A Harvard study suggests skim milk and other products may decrease a man's risk of developing type II diabetes

You know, I smell dairy lobby all over this. A year or so ago, I actually tracked this in me because I was having trouble keeping my blood sugar steady and on track. And what was throwing my blood sugar off? Milk. So I dumped it like a sack of potatoes, and haven't looked back.

And I seriously doubt I'm an anomaly.

4 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

not to mention the bgh (the corporation documentary freaked my SHIT!)

But... I don't drink milk. But I AM a dairy fanatic...

trouble trouble !

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I have got to see that film - I saw you mention it on your blog, and immediately put it on my list.

I do eat some dairy --- I get a really nice Mexican cheese at the grocery - I'm totally addicted to it. And once a month or so, I'll get heavy cream and chow down on, say, strawberries and cream or something.

But every day? Especially milk?? Uh uh.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

I make paneer! I bet it's similar to farmers cheese (just use acidic to make the cheese)

Don't you have milk goats?

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

o! I had wonderful --- but pesly --- wethers. But they discovered how fun it was to get on the roof of my neighbors' cars and how much even more fun it was to leap the fences and go tearing down the road to cause traffic jams.

As soon as I fix the fences and get a new barn up, I'll be getting a nice doe, though. And a wether. I love goats and I miss them so badly!!! They're little lovebugs. Well, okay, big lovebugs. Stinky, though.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home