.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, June 03, 2005

Compost

Yesterday, my pyramid composter arrived, so I'm going t be spending most of the day getting it set up, as well as mowing, painting, whatever.

I'm so excited about this thing. I just haven't been comfortable with tossing kitchen waste out back because there are so, so, so many critters around here --- and I don't care what anyone says, rotten cauliflower does so attract rodents!

d00ds, this mean I am now officially in the making my own dirt business --- although lasagna gardening does that, as well. So I guess I'm double in the making my own dirt business!

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

RIGHT ON! Tell me how it goes! I still haven't decided which to do, worms o no worms. I have NO "brown" stuff for a heap yet...

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I can't stand it that I have to mow before I get it set up. But I do. I am --- so --- psyched!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home