.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, June 20, 2005

Garden Journal, Day Seriously Not Known

I'm off to do errands on my way to class --- I've turned into the laziest summer school teacher --- but hey, whatever. I've got way too much to do here to worry to much about it.

Here's a few pics from this morning. Tomatoes are starting to come in, echinacea is blooming --- I can't wait to move it --- grapes are going wild, and the skinks have taken to napping in the strawberry bed. Good! They'll eat whatever bugs try to eat my strawberries!

Adult skink napping in strawberry bed under some basil --- look closely and you can see his little legs!!!
skinknap2

Grape tomatoes are starting to come in.
tomatoes2

Echinacea is blooming, tomatoes have gone nuts, and the grapes have gone bonkers.
ech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home