.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, July 29, 2005

About those treefrogs in the composter

They're no longer frantically hopping away to ... ANYWHERE, as long as I'm not there!

Instead, they've taken to craning their stubby little necks and looking at me when i peek in the composter. One ever et me give him a little pet today.

You know, they have glycerol in their systems so they don't freeze during the winter. I love my treefrogs!

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Lydia Daffenberg said...

I can't claim treefrogs, but a compost pile. Unfortunately, since mine's off my back, second floor porch, there isn't much critter life stirring.

No matter. The organic matter brewing is lovely and the compost is thick in nutrients.

Cheers,
Lydia

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home