.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

As for typos ...

Yea, yea, I know the blog's full of unforgiveable typos.

But I consider those typos a sign that I am no longer as absurdly anal retentive as I used to be.

Look, people, used to be I could spend a week or two perfecting a single sentence. These days, i just hurl it out. Which leaves me much more time and energy for obsessing over painting and polying the floors in here.

Except that something in me just said SCREW IT, I'm not polying the newly painted bedroom floor --- nor am I painting over the gobs of floor paint which hit the wall. It all can wait til next summer. Instead, I'm moving the bedroom out of the office and back into the bedroom where it belongs.

I may be incredibly passive aggressive, but I am SOOO destroying all my anal retentive tendencies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home