.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I have been ...

... very, very, very, very busy.

Over the past couple weeks, I've written two grants for worthy causes (Indian related). I've become a citizen scientist at Cornell :=D as part of their Birds in Forested Landscapes program. Totally psyched about that, very much want to be devoting a lot more time to that kind of stuff. Several days have been spent helping my friend who straight out of the chute is getting published (and by a killer publisher). Have also been mowing and finishing painting the floors in here --- okay, not finishing, but I'm getting somewhere.

Have been taking a lot of footage, too. I have the process of the sunflower middle becoming seeds almost completely recorded, although I did miss a day or so.

And there's that cute cowboy who's been riding by on that darling paint. Oh my!!

You know, this being my first experience blogging, I think I've finally realized something. Winter's blogging time for me. During the spring and summer, there's way too much going on.

Not that I'm abandoning the blog. It's just that it's obvious to me that, right now, I can't do it every day.

But I will be posting so please don't leave me completely! I have almost an hour of video I've taken of all kinds of things, including the teeniest tiniest little baby skinks ever. Oh they're cute! And my leopard frogs and peepers.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

ooo cowboy!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

cute cowboy!!!!

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Leila M. said...

lol, he'd have to be (I hope)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home