.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I know I know I know

I've completely lost my reading audience, thanks to what a lazy negligent unappreciative blogger I am.

Well, WHATEVER.

But truth is, I do appreciate all dozen of you who read this and I really am sorry I'm such a bad blogger, and i have extra special apologies to go out to Rob because I still haven't done the book thing.

And I mean to, I really do, but people, I'm telling you, my life has just been too strange lately. I mean, the heat, yea, too much!

But I'm having all kinds of strange dreams --- of course, you have to realize I may be a little PTSD because my family has like almost completely kicked off over the past couple of years. And i haven't entirely resolved it all. So there's lots of Death Dreams going on.

And then, I mean, two days ago, I went out front and over the fence comes that buck living down below. He just sails right over the fence, glances at me while flying through the front yard, sails over the other fence and flies down the field.

I've watched that little fellow grow up, you know. But he's fixing to be dangerous big. And what a freaking rack! He needs to quit leaping 10 feet into the air and landing in my yard, you know.

But that wasn't the weirdest. The weirdest was the buzzard flying down my road about four feet off the ground, just like he was driving a car down the road. There's buzzards all the time out here, but usually way up high. This fellow, though, was following down the road just like he was driving a little invisible car.

I have no idea. I just have no idea anymore.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Well, you haven't lost me. You can blog once a month or 10 times a day or whatever your life tells you. I like this post. Tell me more about signs and wonders.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

This is what I know: the critters are a lot more interesting than most people I know. :=D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home