.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, July 22, 2005

Shhhhhh

A peculiar malaise has fallen over me and I've been asleep since yesterday morning. 21 hours, not quite straight --- I got up periodically to down grape juice, cook some Soba Buckwheat Noodles (yum!), and pee or whatever.

I'm up now only because I need to call the mother of a student, so drowned myself in some coffee in hopes maybe I'd sound sensible. Also to check the tomatoes and I may have to water a bit.

But once that's over, I'm going right back to sleep.

The odd thing is MJ has also been overcome by a peculiar exhaustion. And I'm not exactly sure where she is, but I do know it's at least 500 miles north of me.

Coincidence? I think not.

My symptoms: my legs swole all up, my throat got sore, my ear hurt.

I'm going to check on the tomatoes. See you all in a day or so.

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger MJ said...

To what do you attribute our shared sickness?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I think we're exhausted and need to quit running around so much. What do you think?

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger MJ said...

I think you're right, and I also think I need to bring my inside life and outside life into alignment. Just thinking about it is exhausting.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home