.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Unexplained Exhaustion Update

The unexplained exhaustion is over. I woke up a couple hours ago. I knew I was really awake and not just rousing myself to pee or drink grape juice or fix Soba noodles (buckwheat) because my legs were working again and because I was looking more forward to watering the tomatoes than to certain Death. During the unexplained exhaustion, my reaction to stinking to high heaven was "Oh, who gives a shit anyway!" Now, I am drawing a nice bath, complete with Violet Perlier bath soak.

I haven't yet heard how MJ is coping with her unexplained exhaustion. I think I'm over it, though.

My symptoms from this perspective: Legs swole up like big balloons. Intermittent sore throat and itchy ear. Grumpy and whiney. Didn't give a shit I was dying. Welcomed death as a chance to catch up on my zzzz's. Inability to keep eyes open.

If anyone has a clue what it was, let me know.

6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger MJ said...

MJ has not gotten any better. Walking is nearly impossible. Hands don't work any more. Entire body aches like it was hit by a Mack truck. Irritated whenever I think of the "doctor" telling me to drink 2 quarts of H2O every day and take supplements- magnesium, calcium and B complex. JESUS CHRIST! Do you know that I'm probably dying here? Or that I at least have some debilitating disease? And that by tomorrow I may be totally paralyzed? And if a good diagnostician had seen me they'd have rushed me to a hospital (perhaps a spa) immediately?

Glad you're better, Cookie.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Cookie said...

Woah. Two quarts? Are you sure they didn't mean two gallons? Two quarts won't get you buttkus in this neck of the woods.

Then again, you're up north. It's probably 20 below at this very moment, and you all are calling it a heat wave.

Here's what you do. Get you some grape juice and some Kalamata olives and some sublingual B12 and some Soba noodles and basil and olive oil. And canned whole beets. And tea. That's whatall cured me.

But at least you have a good excuse for not mowing the lawn.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Er, MJ, I'm posting this on your blog, too --- but did your doctor est you for Lyme or ay other tick disease? If you're also having digestive complaints (!!!), I'd wager it's lyme disease. In fact, given your symptoms, I'd wager Lyme anyway.

Get tested for it. Now.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger MJ said...

I asked about it. She said not likely, but she's a fool, I'm sure of it. I will follow up on that. Thanks!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

If it were me, I'd run over to the nearest feedstore and get some doxycycline and just start taking it until you can get some kind of definitive answer.

That's what people here do. Actually, people here just go to the vet. :=D

Just kidding. Kind of. Okay, so I'm not.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

doxycycline?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home