.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Why I have so little to say about politics these days

A big part of it was the pie wars on Kos. Because I was disgusted not by Kos, who everyone else got mad at, but by so many of the women and their supporters.

And it got me thinking.

Because I hate Bush and I really despise what the crazy radical right Republicans have done to us.

But I'm also fairly disgusted by a lot of Dems and purported liberals.

Liberalism should never *require* allegiance to certain ideals. Instead, it should foster progressivism, while simultaneously protecting our rights to our own thoughts and beliefs. I'm not so convinced that many Dems and liberals are on board with that.

So I'm thinking rather than talking about it these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home