.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, August 15, 2005

The drought and heatwave may have broken

But I've just spent an entire day doing the schedule for one month in one class. The good news is, this schedule will now become the basis for the other classroom schedules I have to do.

The bad news is, I have to do the other schedules.

I've decided to become classroom diva and intolerable bitch of a teacher this semester. I've spent the past few days watching All About Eve over and over again, in preparation for my role as the scariest teacher these students have ever seen in their entire lives. I plan to kick their butts up one side the room and down the other, and scramble their brains with assignments and difficult grading and the demand for the "how high?" attitude, as in when I say jump, their only comment is ...

They are getting no leeway whatsoever. I've finally learned my lesson with them: give them an inch, they'll take forty kilometers.

And I will find the opportunity this semester to scream at them: Not mouse. Never mouse! If anything ... RAT!

Now, to find some stylish shirtwaists and fashion my hair into a pageboy.


2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Ha! Stay strong! You can do it! A teacher pointer is a classic accessory, and don't forget the football coach-ese:
"Don't tell me how rocky the waters are, just bring the damn boat in!"

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Cookie said...

He. I have a laser pointer, but I'm too scared to use it because I'm just so sure I'll blind the students!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home