.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hummingbirds are here

Unfortunately, I'm out of film --- and it couldn't happen at a worse time because the hummingbirds are now out in full force.

I sat at my front door earlier today spying on them. They weren't only feeding --- no, they were also investigating, first the wild poinsettia and loofah, then on to the Indian Peace Pipe and lion's ear. Gad, what gorgeous shots those would have made! They would flit over to a flower, then sit absolutely still looking it over.

I won't get new film til Friday, so until I can get pics of the hummers, here's some pics I took the other day of the tropical hibiscus.
hibiscus3
hibiscus2

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Beautiful photos! And I love hummingbirds. I will look forward to your pix of them.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Easy shot --- the flowers on this thing are spectacular!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home