.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Slumming, Hormones, Bosom Epidemic, Etc.

When the locusts begin drowning out the crickets and treefrogs, I always get a little sad. That sound means summer is almost over, and what's left of it is too hot and worn for much of anything good. Which is exactly how it's been here lately.

So I've been waking up early to mow (quite a job when the grass is still thick with dew) and pick tomatoes and herbs and cut back plants --- then back inside around 10-11, and trying my best NOT to go back out til after 5 or 6 pm.

Once inside, I've been painting and .. slumming on the internets. In between fashioning a real live office space (can you believe it?), I've been lurking on Fucked Company, which is NOT for the prudish but very fun once you figure out the goal is to get an excellent troll going.

And I've been browsing Flash Your Rack. And all I have to say is good gawd almighty people, we have GOT to get the estrogen OUT of the national food and water supplies. I'm no slouch in the bosom department, but jeebus!! Them things getting flashed over there are scary --- really they are.

Scarier are the drunken or drugged women who ought to know better but are flashing them anyway. < shudder >

Really, if you haven't checked out Flash Your Rack., you ought to. It's really quite amazing what's happened to bosoms in the few short years (ha ha) since I was a girl.

3 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Rob said...

I'd visit, but I'd feel like such a boob...

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Cookie said...

Heh. Fucked Company is absolutely the most obscenething on the internets, AFAIC. Worse than Flash Your Rack.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Rob said...

And as useless as tits on a...

Oh, nevermind :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home