.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fall gardens

I'd like to point out that Redneck Mother already has her fall gardens going.

I'm embarrassed to say, I haven't even started mine. Oh sure, I got some basil sprouting --- actually, at this point, it's desperate to be transplanted. And I've managed to drag some cinderblocks over to the site of one of the new beds.

Beyond that, though, I haven't done a thing. And I may not, if only because we're having a horrible drought. It's worse a little south of me, but we're in pretty bad shape here.

I hope this doesn't last through the winter.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Leila M. said...

hmm fall garden. what can I plant? transplantos or seeds? I'm still getting peppers like crazy

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home