.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fall is here

The storms yesterday were caused by a cold front colliding with our absurdly hot weather. Temps last night dropped into the 50s.

But that's not how i know fall's here.

I know fall's here because the fellow who pastures his horses here showed up after the storms yesterday to brushhog my place. And i know fall's here because I pulled the air conditioner out of the window and spread straw all around the baby trees and bushes. And I started digging up all the iris. And I pulled the heater out of the closet.

It's been summer here since February. Bout time it was over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home