.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Gah!

Well, it only took 14-15 hours to download and install that update.

But it hasn't solved the problem --- and there's another 50 or so MBs of updates to download and install, including Java updates.

And i have to do it, much as I don't want to, because I have all these great pictures of loofah flowers that I just uploaded but I can't access them without Java but everytime i turn on Java, everything crashes.

Gah!

So I'm now proceeding on to another 10-12 hours of downloading and installing updates.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

caaaaaaaaable connection. You will be assimilated

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

No way! I'm too cheap!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home