.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, September 12, 2005

Moons, Frogs

There have been red crescent moons not just here, but in Alabama as well, at least according to grammydeb. And grammydeb, much to my relief, has said what I've been unwilling to say --- that these red crescent moons appear to be a sign, since New Orleans is the Crescent City.

Or is it that Mother Nature is trying to convey a more general point, her artistic inclinations perhaps, specifically for those who object to crescents and similar shapes in American public life? In particular, the 9/11 Memorial. Because of Islam and whatnot.

Well, what-EV-er. In these parts, The Cookie Flag has been unfurled, adorned with a treefrog tucked neatly into the faucet of my frostfree water thingie outside. I'm not sure I even want to know how much more absurd the arguments will become.

froggie1

froggie

froggie2

3 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Are we in the time of natural disasters? Tell me a story, Cookie, about crescent moons and life and death and toads tucked neatly into beautiful blue faucets that hold the precious water that they love. A hopeful story about the small things. "I come in the small things, sayeth the Lord..."

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I would if I were a more hopeful person. But I'm not. :=( Not about this particular scenario, at least.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Oh Cookie, that's what I was afraid of. I am not hopeful either. Not at all. But I like your predilection for toads (and such). I like that you wonder at the crescent moon. And I wish you were teaching my kids.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home