.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ramos Gin Fizz

2 ounces gin
3 drops orange flower water
1 egg white
1 teaspoon sugar
1 ounce lemon juice
1/2 ounce lime juice
1 ounce cream
Soda water
Shake very vigorously for at least one minute. Strain into a tall thin glass, or a very large old fashioned glass, and top with some soda water. Stir.

My father used to make pitchers of Gin Fizzes which all of us, even us kids, would drown in. So good!

It was only a moment ago i remembered with a shock that I may not be able to get my Peychaud's anymore. I don't even drink, not really. But I love a splash of Peychaud's in cold water. And it really does help a lackluster sauce.

Somehow, it makes perfect sense that the lightbulb is missing from the lamp in the kitchen. I didn't take it out. I was using the light just a while ago, in fact.

But the bulb is now gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home