.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, October 07, 2005

Good hair

This weekend is the annual family reunion with the good hair side of the family: the Cherokee Pentecostal Holinesses. The hair on these women is to die for! My sister and I go every year, and spend our time eyes agog in jealousy and disbelief: thick, lustrous, bone-straight hair to the knees. Gorgeous and healthy, unimpeded and unsavaged by all the modern solutions. Really quite enough to make me go religious. Well, not really, but still.

In any case, I do apologize for my continuing silence. There's simply so much going on, added to the ongoing chaos that the students are causing. I am really having to kick their butts this year, which is kicking mine in turn.

So please be patient --- I will be back babbling on about just anything, because this no extra minute stuff simply can't continue.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Please! Tell us about the Cherokee Pentecostal Holinesses! Was their hair as beautiful as ever? Tell us everything!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home